Internet package grand voyage

Am I correct in assuming “Have it all” is not offered on Grand Voyages and segments of a world cruise? Are there any drink packages offered?

Regarding internet, I found this chart for pricing but can’t tell if it’s still valid. I’ve searched the HAL site too w/ no luck.

How much is internet on a voyage of 35 days? What about a 94 day grand voyage?

Is there a link to Hal where I can find pricing for longer voyages for both drinks and internet?

tia 

85E20E1C-1604-4C43-A40B-8FE79D1D6742.png

I don't recall the Have It All or drink packages being available on Grand or World cruises. But my experience is from the before times (pre-covid). And I don't have a current internet pricing plan.

Looking back at the printouts from my shipboard accounts: On the 2018 Grand Asia, 81 days, I paid $329.99 at the first of the cruise for the premium plan, and don't see another charge on my shipboard account. Seems like that would have been for 31 days and there should have been a later charge. Shrug. On the 2017 Grand Asia we paid by the minute.

On the 128-day 2020 World Cruise, I paid $699 for the premium plan. Of course, the cruise ended early, and we got a lot of things credited back.

HAL doesn't have the internet package available on its website yet for the 2023 World Cruise.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, richwmn said:

My understanding that the price of the internet on Grand Voyages is a 'per minute' package, not a 'per day' package.

I had per day (or really per cruise), with no limit on minutes, on the 2020 World.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, WriterOnDeck said:

I had per day (or really per cruise), with no limit on minutes, on the 2020 World.

It was like this on the Grand South America in 2019 as well.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

How much is internet on a voyage of 35 days? What about a 94 day grand voyage?

On my just completed the 35 day Hawaii - South Pacific cruise on the Zuiderdam, I purchased/prepaid the Premium Internet Package about a month prior to cruise departure for $319.99 (about a 20% discount from the onboard price if I recall). The premium plan is the only plan that can be prepaid. I don't think per-minute internet is sold anymore.

• Thanks 1