Can’t find menus on app?

I am on Voyager in a couple of weeks time. I was trying to find the MDR dinner menus on the app as in another post someone said they are available before boarding.  I can’t find them. Anyone know if the menus for Voyager are on the app for upcoming cruises?

I just checked my app and can only find the menus for the current Voyager sailing and for the  April 24-May1 sailing.  You could check out those as they will most likely be the same.  Maybe in another week they will extend to your cruise.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, onthewater51 said:

We just got off HOS last week. Menus and sea pass purchases didn’t show up until the day we boarded

have a great trip

bob

Interesting...We're on Harmony this upcoming Sunday and I was able to see the menu's on the app 

three weeks ago...didn't check before that and was surprised I could. Nothing looks new compared to my January and March cruises.

6 hours ago, marielco said:

I am on Voyager in a couple of weeks time. I was trying to find the MDR dinner menus on the app as in another post someone said they are available before boarding.  I can’t find them. Anyone know if the menus for Voyager are on the app for upcoming cruises?

We are on the May 1st sailing, we can’t see the menus on the app either 🤷‍♂️

Menus were previously showing for our May 4 Quantum sailing (1st of the AK season).  They were heavy on Asian cuisine (the ship had been in Singapore).

Now, the offerings are Kids’ and Vegan menus (with desserts for same) AND wine.  Are those groups that difficult dining companions?

Edited by alohayall
Error