Are bathrobes available?

martyz

I am going on the Costa Mediterranea and want to know if you are able to get bathrobes? I am not booking in a balcony, but I have an outside room. I was told only bacony people get bathrobes. Anyone know?

Hi Martyz,

Don't know the answer "for sure" to your question... might suggest a search of past forum message strings using the search function. But if you have already booked your room, you should check out Costa's web site. They are now offering free room upgrades on some sailings from Oceanview to Balcony, that might solve your problem.

"Costa's Easy Upgrade lets you upgrade FREE from an inside stateroom to oceanview or oceanview to veranda accommodations. Experience Cruising Italian Style aboard the brand new Costa Magica or the breathtaking Costa Mediterranea to the Eastern, Western or Southeastern Caribbean for 7 nights from Fort Lauderdale. "

When I looked at this the first time I thought, wow, that's a good deal if you are already booked, but now I think that they are using this to get people who HAVE NOT yet booked, motivated with a room upgrade.

Might be best to just call them, read them the above, play dumb and see what they can do for you. If they won't help you out over the phone, be sure to ask again when you get to the ship.

This "Free Upgrade" is ONLY advertised on the US Costa.com website and is NOT available on the UK costa.co.uk site!:mad: Why ?? I tried to book online on the US site but as my web address is a .co.uk it wouldn't allow me to register there and redirected me to the UK site.:eek: To get my "upgrade" I had to pay the extra for the balcony cabin! Discrimination!!

Archived