Has ACL abandoned the post-cruise evaluations?

For years, over many cruises, ACL always e-mailed us an evaluation invitation a couple of weeks after we got back.

But after our last two (November 2021 and March 2022 on the American Star), no evaluation.  Is it just us, just our ship, or has ACL stopped this for all cruises?

Given  the recent fleet-wide abandonment of Wi-Fi, I wouldn't be surprised if this is another cost-saving move. 

Also on the Star in early April. No evaluation. Maybe they don’t want to know the truth!  My guess is they stopped the evaluations after 75% of the people complained about no WiFi. Either that or they also eliminated WiFi at their main office and the person who sends out the evaluations can’t do it as they have no internet access. 

Our Northwest Pioneers cruise ended on Thursday 4/28.  We received email request to complete the survey this morning.  So I guess there was some snafu with those emails for previous cruises, hopefully resolved for all.  I wonder whether emailing the customer service and asking for a survey link for those earlier cruises would work?