Are laser tag and Hairspray back on Symphony?

23 minutes ago, Momto3girlsintheCarolinas said:

Are laser tag and Hairspray back on Symphony?

TIA!!

I just posted about this on another thread, but wanted to add it here for you. The short version is it we were told Hairspray would be back mid May from the managers of theater and the activities director on Symphony (we just disembarked) during entertainment Q & A. Oddly enough just before that he also threw out the date May 30. So between May 15-30. Also I saw laser tag on the schedule this week.

Edited by AlohaLivin
  • Thanks 1

On 4/23/2022 at 6:31 PM, sjucruiser said:

Just off SOTS, No Quest, Ice Skating and Laser Tags only one day each for the entire cruise.

Are you able to share the names of other entertainers - Schooner Bar,  bands, pub musician?  Any names would be appreciated!

5 minutes ago, GSRDPM said:

Are you able to share the names of other entertainers - Schooner Bar,  bands, pub musician?  Any names would be appreciated!

Tangential, but great to see another BSG fan.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just off Symphony.  Hiro, iSkate 2.0, 1977: A Thrilling Adventure on Ice, Flight...Dare to Dream and impressionist Jeff Tracta were all very good. Comedians and Magician were a bit forgettable to me, sorry performers. Hiro performed on Day 4, but due to weather the Day 5 performance was cancelled and later rescheduled to Day 7. I would suggest signing up for the first performance in case they get cancelled you may have a chance to get into another performance. 

We had laser tag on Day 5 only. No reservations were required but they take 15 people at a time and you have to wait in line. Groups of 15 wait inside and gear up inside Studio B until your turn is called. Very fun!

CA97EE2E-5B33-4204-8530-2629269A6E31.jpeg

7A230FEB-17A7-4F8C-BFCB-4A0CE95F393C.jpeg

just off the SOS and I enjoyed the show in theatre called FLIGHT.  

Did not even miss having hairspray.  much chatter on ship as to when it would return.

Also NO Captain corner either and no solarium for breakfast.   so disappointed.