Next Cruise booking: making changes within 60days

Question about Next Cruise booking:
We made reservations on board for a specific sail date. After getting the updated school calendar, I need to move it up a week 🤦🏻‍♀️

Can someone confirm that as long as I am WITHIN 60 days, I don’t have to pay the $100/pp penalty?? I know I signed a form and the Next Cruise rep explained all this to me, but I can’t find the actual Ts and Cs right now… 

TIA!

I can confirm, although it says 2 months, not 60 days. Might or might not make a difference. 

Here is the fine print from my confirmation, NDN = non-redundable deposit (I booked a suite):

CHANGES FOR NDN BOOKINGS1: For Guests who make a NDN Booking, changes made during the first two (2) months shall not be subject to a change fee. Changes made to
the ship or sail date after two (2) months shall be subject to a change fee (currently $100 per person but subject to adjustment without notice).

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, SG65CB said:

I can confirm, although it says 2 months, not 60 days. Might or might not make a difference. 

Here is the fine print from my confirmation, NDN = non-redundable deposit (I booked a suite):

CHANGES FOR NDN BOOKINGS1: For Guests who make a NDN Booking, changes made during the first two (2) months shall not be subject to a change fee. Changes made to
the ship or sail date after two (2) months shall be subject to a change fee (currently $100 per person but subject to adjustment without notice).

Thank you very much!!