MSC MyVegas Rewards

Ronaldo807

8 hours ago, ddlb said:

There was a misunderstanding. He was trying to explain that the port and taxes are not covered by the 30% which I had already told him I knew that. I misinterpreted what he said about being $159 per person service charge (actually only $150 but that’s beside the point). Got my booking just now very happy!  I got a handicap inside yacht club with $200 on board credit and also the extra 700 point deal that is going on now. Supposed to get another $50 with it too.  Will see.    Once again thanks to the person who explained myVegas. Now I’m starting to work on my second 200,000 points!  It’s super easy with the auto spin And using the other 4 apps. 

I am glad everything worked out for you.  Enjoy your cruise and the YC

A question for those who have booked with My Vegas, is the person who calls you someone who works for MSC or is it some type of agent. We are in the UK so just wondering if it would be the same here. 

DH used to play My Vegas but stopped, now I've told him we could get a discount on YC he's back playing again.

26 minutes ago, kernow said:

A question for those who have booked with My Vegas, is the person who calls you someone who works for MSC or is it some type of agent. We are in the UK so just wondering if it would be the same here. 

DH used to play My Vegas but stopped, now I've told him we could get a discount on YC he's back playing again.

Just clicked on the terms and it says 'for US residents only' so no good for us. What a shame.

Also it is only good for the Divina and the seashore leaving out of Miami or Port Canaveral. The person I dealt  with said he worked for MSC and I could contact him or actually any MSC rep if needed after I had booked. What’s interesting is the next day I got the offer to bid which was more than if I had booked a YC balcony using the 30% discount!

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, ddlb said:

I was just checking my Vegas rewards and I’ll be darned if they’re not offering a free three day MSC Divina for 100,000 points. Check it out! July 21 

Wow... do you know if that's one person free?  It doesn't say. If one person, I wonder n how much the 2nd person would be

I just checked and there were 7 left for the 7/21 Divina Cruise.  I am sure it would be for two people. Go to your rewards and read the information on it! I can’t do it because I couldn’t get the plane fare down there cheap. They do charge for the port charges of $110 each. 

3 minutes ago, ddlb said:

I just checked and there were 7 left for the 7/21 Divina Cruise.  I am sure it would be for two people. Go to your rewards and read the information on it! I can’t do it because I couldn’t get the plane fare down there cheap. They do charge for the port charges of $110 each. 

I just used my rewards points for the 8/4 cruise reward. It was 50,000 points higher, but I'm not able to go so quickly for the 100,000 point dates. It is for 2 people!!  I live in FL so I'm lucky its just a one hour drive to the port. Thank you thank you thank you for posting this here. I would not have looked and probably would have missed it!!!! Sending you a virtual ((((((HUG)))))))  😀😀😀😀😀

• Thanks 1

I'm not super clear on how this works.  Do you just play the myvegas app to get MSC discounts?  Is there a list showing how many points for what benefit?  How do you book with this discount?  If I play autospin, does it matter if I bet less or more?

Edited by Stockjock

Just download the app and everything is listed in the Rewards section. If you claim an award, the instructions are sent to you on what you need to do to book/ take advantage of the offer. Points are awarded based on time in the app. I don't see a difference when I autospin.

• Like 1

So, booked with the 30% off from myVegas earlier this week.  The Concierge that called me (the next day after I might add!) actually said I could use it on ANY booking for Miami or Port Canaveral.  I had already done my research using the limitations on the myVegas voucher, but I had previously looked at a Divina out of Miami, which is what I ended up getting (even though the voucher says Divina out of Port Canaveral!)  Also, while the voucher is for 2 people, you can request additional people in your stateroom.  They pay the regular fare.  So, I have a room with 4 people in it.  We had to pay the port fees and insurance, but I notice there is also a $56/pp "hotel service charge".  Not that I am complaining.....We have a Yacht Club stateroom.

However, I have not been able to log in on MSC with my booking number and it does not show up when I log in under my account.  Has anyone experienced a delay like this?  Maybe it is because we have extra folks in the room?  Guess I'll call next week.

And yes, I see that there are actually cruises available to pick on myVegas.  Considered one for Labor Day weekend, but we are coming off a cruise 2 weeks prior, so thought better of it.

Does anyone know if the 30% off discount is able to be used on the current July 4 promotion? Booking Yacht Club right now gives you a $500 OBC for a 7 day cruise. Can you book that promotion and get the 30% off?

On 7/2/2022 at 2:05 PM, Hearthosesteeldrumsplayin said:

So, booked with the 30% off from myVegas earlier this week.  The Concierge that called me (the next day after I might add!) actually said I could use it on ANY booking for Miami or Port Canaveral.  I had already done my research using the limitations on the myVegas voucher, but I had previously looked at a Divina out of Miami, which is what I ended up getting (even though the voucher says Divina out of Port Canaveral!)  Also, while the voucher is for 2 people, you can request additional people in your stateroom.  They pay the regular fare.  So, I have a room with 4 people in it.  We had to pay the port fees and insurance, but I notice there is also a $56/pp "hotel service charge".  Not that I am complaining.....We have a Yacht Club stateroom.

However, I have not been able to log in on MSC with my booking number and it does not show up when I log in under my account.  Has anyone experienced a delay like this?  Maybe it is because we have extra folks in the room?  Guess I'll call next week.

And yes, I see that there are actually cruises available to pick on myVegas.  Considered one for Labor Day weekend, but we are coming off a cruise 2 weeks prior, so thought better of it.

That $56 per person is your daily service charge total that you always have to pay. I did not have to pay it when I booked but it will be charged to my account the first day as they have done on other cruises. Not why you had to pay for insurance I sure didn’t unless you wanted to?  You do pay the cost of port charges/taxes.

On 7/2/2022 at 3:46 PM, sharon7811 said:

Does anyone know if the 30% off discount is able to be used on the current July 4 promotion? Booking Yacht Club right now gives you a $500 OBC for a 7 day cruise. Can you book that promotion and get the 30% off?

When I booked mine you could use any of the MSC website specials for example Wi-Fi and drinks included or onboard credit or upgrade to balcony.  I also got the $200 onboard credit for YC. I figured out the price so when he called I made sure I was getting everything including the 30% off based on what the website was showing!  I also got that 700 extra points or whatever and a $50 per person onboard credit. 5% off was included too. 

On 7/2/2022 at 12:38 PM, Stockjock said:

I'm not super clear on how this works.  Do you just play the myvegas app to get MSC discounts?  Is there a list showing how many points for what benefit?  How do you book with this discount?  If I play autospin, does it matter if I bet less or more?

If you look at previous posts you can find out which myvegas apps to play to get the value points needed for the free or 30% off MSC cruises. Once you accumulate enough points you click on the reward you want and the rest is explained to you. What happens is you fill out a form and they call younand you book your cruise. You will have to pay your daily service charge and the port charges/taxes. There are a lot of tricks to accumulate points fast. You can play some of the apps on a laptop and all  of the apps on an iPad. Some app accumulate value points to their daily max Based on time.   There are websites that give you free  points to play. You also get  emails offering free points. You  Do not want to pay money to buy the points when you run out. You get points added to your account hourly and each day. You can Google more information there is a lot out there!  Most important to have all your apps is in the same account they ask you if you want to use your Facebook account or your Google account. This allows you to sync all your point together to accumulate.  

I enjoyed a free 3 day in April. And on July 9th , Im going on a 7 day on Seashore. It was 300,000 points.And $300 in port taxes. It's a heck of a deal considering Royal was 1 million points for a 4 day for an inside. I got a deluxe balcony on both sailings.

Cant wait to try the 30% on a yacht club. 

• Like 1

I've been playing 2 days and have about 25,000 points.  I have 3 iPads, and iPhone 12 Pro and a Samsung Galaxy Tab, so I'm just letting some of the games run on these various devices, lol.

Apparently they all have to be different games when I'm doing let's say a slot game.  Haven't used my laptop yet, so are there laptop specific games that wouldn't interfere with what's going on in terms of the games running on my tablets?

Edited by Stockjock

1 hour ago, tinkr2 said:

I enjoyed a free 3 day in April. And on July 9th , Im going on a 7 day on Seashore. It was 300,000 points.And $300 in port taxes. It's a heck of a deal considering Royal was 1 million points for a 4 day for an inside. I got a deluxe balcony on both sailings.

Cant wait to try the 30% on a yacht club. 

Saved over $1,500 on a Yacht Club sailing on Seashore coming up in October. Awesome deal!!! I also booked the August 3 day for 150,000 points. I got lucky and was given Fantastica experience premium balcony!

• Like 1

On 7/3/2022 at 8:28 PM, Stockjock said:

I've been playing 2 days and have about 25,000 points.  I have 3 iPads, and iPhone 12 Pro and a Samsung Galaxy Tab, so I'm just letting some of the games run on these various devices, lol.

Apparently they all have to be different games when I'm doing let's say a slot game.  Haven't used my laptop yet, so are there laptop specific games that wouldn't interfere with what's going on in terms of the games running on my tablets?

Google bluestacks for your laptop. I can’t explain it very good but it allows you to run all  myvegas android apps at the same time. All I could get on my laptop was a few of the apps and had to run them one at a time on my iPad. With blue stacks I can get them all. 

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, mnpurple said:

Has anyone here used a 30% discount? I'm wondering if I get it, if i can book multiple rooms?

I have used the 30% discount but I don't know if it can be used on multiple rooms. I doubt it, because it is for the player and one guest in the terms and conditions. You can add additional people, but it says they would be at the current rates being charged.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...