Price Drop

toby517

If it is before final payment you can call, cancel and rebook.  Just keep in mind that your perks might change with the new booking.  If it is after final payment there isn't anything you can do.  We are pass final payment and our cruise dropped by about $2000 or so...

18 minutes ago, toby517 said:

I’m passed final payment also. They said I could get a FCC for the difference which I’d have to use within a year. I don’t plan to cruise again that soon.

You're lucky to get that once past final payment. They lower prices AFTER final payment date so they dont have to give adjustments.  There have been like ten other threads that have asked the same question as yours in the past week. I would read through those as well. 

I was going to suggest the cabin upgrade request as well. Depending on the room you're in now, they can either give you a complimentary bump into a better cabin or make the price difference to move into a better cabin a low cost no-brainer option.

We're sailing in ~20 days and prices are about half what we paid for an MA room. We were able to upgrade into a suite for half of what we were planning on bidding for - so a win in our eyes.