Guinness on board? Harmony OTS or Ovation OTS

Pub is usually a good guess.  Since the restart they haven't always had the cans but sometimes the bottles. 

There are currently supply chain constraints and if your cruises occurs after a peak in Guinness consumption on prior cruises they may not have it on board.   

They are doing their best but if their distributor doesn't fulfil their order there is nothing they can do about it.  

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, wahooker said:

I saw that RC has Guinness.  Any idea which bars it is available in on Harmony or Ovation?

Just my two cents but don’t do it. It’s hard enough to find a bar that knows how to treat Guinness properly. I’d be shocked if RC did it well. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wahooker said:

I saw that RC has Guinness.  Any idea which bars it is available in on Harmony or Ovation?

If you want it outside the pub regularly, ask a bartender to stock some for you in the bar you frequent.  If you’re just wanting a few during your trip, go to the pub.  

They will just dump it in the pint glass.  Oh well.  It doesn’t breathe as suggested in St. James Gate, but it still tastes delicious.