Can I cancel dining reservations online?

Elsammo46

I was recently getting my specialty dining schedule setup for my August Getaway cruise and I accidently booked Ocean Blue for Sunday night when I wanted it on Tuesday night to coordinate with the others in my party. Once a dining reservation is locked in to your vacation summary I don't see a way to cancel it. Is there a way to do so online through your vacation summary page or would I have to call the help line to do that? Thanks!

29 minutes ago, Elsammo46 said:

Thank you! I’ll do that soon 

With dining open, pre-cruise reservations will sell out quickly during "prime time". Make your changes now. 

On embarkation day, you will likely go and make your entertainment reservations as soon as you board. Main Theater (Burn the Floor, Million Dollar Quartet), Comedy Club shows (early shows family oriented, late shows 18+), maybe a for-fee dinner show (JunNk). 

After you book your shows, you'll likely be over to the dinner reservations to make changes to your pre-booked dinners. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

It sure seems like a real oversight not being able to change/cancel a reservation online.  It's just a database...this was a "design" issue.

One amongst many LOL.  And you can't cancel onboard either without talking to a person.

• 1 year later...

An old topic, but still as odd!

On 4/30/2022 at 9:02 PM, Rick&Jeannie said:

It sure seems like a real oversight not being able to change/cancel a reservation online.  It's just a database...this was a "design" issue.

On 4/30/2022 at 9:13 PM, julig22 said:

One amongst many LOL.  And you can't cancel onboard either without talking to a person.

I did manage to cancel my dining booking that I somehow managed to put on the wrong day but I cannot believe it's not a real online option to do it in the year of 2023! Had to check that I somehow hadn't time-travelled back to 2010 or something like that...

I used online chat.