HOW DO YOU CANCEL A PRINCESS EXCURSION BOOKED ONLINE

Trash Queen

I booked a full day Istanbul tour through the Princess website.  Now I have a similar tour with a friend for $400 less for our family.  Have searched and searched my account, and all the places to click on, but cannot find anything that would allow me to cancel the Princess excursion.  Other cruise lines I've used make it simple.  Please tell me what I'm missing and how to cancel an excursion booked through Princess' website.

Charlotte

I have always seen a small red link to cancel once you view your booked excursions through the Personalizer.  I just went and confirmed this for an upcoming sailing.  You have to "open" the excursion fully where it says "Booked for x guests".

• Like 1

Go to excursions like you did when you booked it online. There should be a cancel button. Follow instructions in post above.  Otherwise call Princess first thing in morning .

13 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I have always seen a small red link to cancel once you view your booked excursions through the Personalizer.  I just went and confirmed this for an upcoming sailing.  You have to "open" the excursion fully where it says "Booked for x guests".

Thank you both.  It had not occurred to me to click on the arrow.  You saved me $400!  These threads are extremely helpful for people like me who are computer illiterate.

Charlotte

• 3 months later...