GoMoJo Tender Rentals

chrislo

Has anyone ever used GoMojo Tender rentals from the dock at Sapphire Beach?  My son really wants us to rent one for the day while we are there but I can't find anyone who has actual used them.  We will be in St. Thomas July 2 on Carnival Magic.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

We stay at the SBRM and have been out on day sails but have not rented dinghies from them. It is a great option for going to the north beaches of STJ on your own. We rent Boston Whalers in Bermuda for the same reason. I’d be concerned about the conditions that particular day, just because you are not staying on the island and do not have the opportunity to choose a day that is very calm. But if your don is experienced then that is less a concern of course.

Try posting this on the STT forum on CC’s sister site TripAdvisor. Residents and owners at the Sapphire Beach Resorts may have feedback

3 hours ago, beautifulbill said:

Unless you are a very experienced boat operator it is not recommended that you travel from Sapphire to St. John. You can run into very rough seas in that stretch of water.

Yes Bill we’ve left the marina on the New Horizons ( a 65’ sloop if I remember?) on a beautiful day and tun into a heavy squall while tacking to Caneel Bay. We had no coats and were pelted with heavy rain while holding on for dear life! It then cleared up like it never happened…