How do I pay my flight ease bill?

petepie

Booked a cruise this summer through the big box travel agent. Then booked flights several weeks later directly on HAL website using flightease. The travel agent has not updated the cost of the cruise to include the flights. Is that typical? And do I pay HAL directly for the flights? Or should they be included in my travel agent total? Finally is there any advantage to going with the early ticketing on flight ease? Thanks

If I buy flights before final payment the charge will appear on my final invoice from my TA.  After final payment I pay directly. I have never paid early or done early ticketing and have never experienced a change to the stated fare.  Of course with the high rate of fuel inflation that may change 

We book through the big box TA and often book Flightease air later by calling HAL. It shows up automatically on our big box TA statement (though no details on flight #s etc). There’s simply a line item added for ‘transportation,” and the cruise package balance increases for final payment due & payable to the TA. If I were you, I’d call the TA when they open today and ask about it.

Same is true for transfers or Club Orange booked directly by calling HAL. Also CCL Shareholder OBC credit arranged directly with HAL is added automatically & immediately to our TA statement. I’ve always assumed their computers are linked.

Edited by Caribbean Chris

For my upcoming cruise in August, I booked with an online agency (not the big box store) and subsequently went to HAL’s website and booked our flights.  Later I went to the HAL site and used the Manage Your Cruise route to get back to my flights (you click the links like you’re looking your flights as you did initially).  You should then be able to pay for your flights.  My final invoice from my online travel agency doesn’t show my flights or on board credit that I have other than the OBC given to me from the agency.  When I book with the big box store, I can see all my OBC.