Refundable OBC?

Firepath

We are new to Princess. When I’ve cruised Norwegian and Celebrity, it was “use it or lose it.” It looks like Princess is different, and they will send you a refund check. Am I correct? Also, for the Crown, how/when will the $100 credit show up?

Refundable can be obtained 2 ways: if it's less than $25, go to the Pax Svcs desk on the last night and ask for cash (if you don't, it will be lost).

If it's more than $25, you'll be sent a check. Watch your mail! It takes up to a month (usually more like 2 weeks) and the envelope it comes in can look like junque mail. Open all plain white envelopes. They've added "Princess" in the return area on the envelope, so look carefully.

Save your last day folio print-out or your folio email (if you get one), until you've received your refund.

$100 OBC? If that's from Princess from placing a booking, it will show up in your Personalizer immediately. Choose "Manage this Booking", then "Payments". Scroll down to "Credits".

Edited by JF - retired RRT

2 hours ago, Firepath said:

We are new to Princess. When I’ve cruised Norwegian and Celebrity, it was “use it or lose it.” It looks like Princess is different, and they will send you a refund check. Am I correct? Also, for the Crown, how/when will the $100 credit show up?

On the website go to your cruise booking in the planner and go to Payments.  At the bottom in the Credits section it will show any credits for that cruise and whether they are refundable.