Mardi Gras cabin 11367. Lounger on balcony?

Momma1980

Has anyone stayed in this extended balcony cabin? Really want a lounger out on the balcony as it has plenty of room for it. Would I be violating any cruise rule if I brought a lounger from Lido to the cabin?!

5 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

We are currently on the Mardi Gras in the same type of cabin, but on the port side. (11374). We have a lounger on our balcony. 

Thank you so much!

• Like 1

We had an aft extended balcony on MG and it had a lounger back in October. 

It really looked as if they had simply moved loungers from the open decks down to the extended balconies, because overlooking them from above, all the loungers were those blue "on deck, there" loungers.   

Previously, earlier cruisers on the Mardi Gras reported they did NOT have loungers, so it looked as if they made a conscious effort to add them.   Hope they're still there; they are IMO an essential perk of having an extended balcony.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pellaz said:

We had an aft extended balcony on MG and it had a lounger back in October. 

It really looked as if they had simply moved loungers from the open decks down to the extended balconies, because overlooking them from above, all the loungers were those blue "on deck, there" loungers.   

Previously, earlier cruisers on the Mardi Gras reported they did NOT have loungers, so it looked as if they made a conscious effort to add them.   Hope they're still there; they are IMO an essential perk of having an extended balcony.  

I agree!  Why wouldn’t we want a lounger on an extended balcony? And thank you for your observation. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

We are currently on the Mardi Gras in the same type of cabin, but on the port side. (11374). We have a lounger on our balcony. 

Anxiously awaiting your next trip report! Eagar to hear about your time on the MG!

Hope you are enjoying your cruise! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MistyRo76 said:

Anxiously awaiting your next trip report! Eagar to hear about your time on the MG!

Hope you are enjoying your cruise! 

We are! Patti has taken over 4K pictures so far. Going to be a very comprehensive report. The bonus is that Willdra is on the ship with us this week. We spent time together at Paradise Beach in  Cozumel, and had a blast. Look for her review in the coming weeks. 😎

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

We are! Patti has taken over 4K pictures so far. Going to be a very comprehensive report. The bonus is that Willdra is on the ship with us this week. We spent time together at Paradise Beach in  Cozumel, and had a blast. Look for her review in the coming weeks. 😎

I am looking forward to it! I have 351 more days to meet Mardi Gras and spend them living vicariously through others. 🙂

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

Two of my favorite reviewers reviewing the same cruise! Yes! 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

I cannot wait to read your reviews and see Patti's pictures! We were on the first sailing last summer (where we did have a lounger on our balcony by request) and are going again this summer. I hope you have a very pleasant last full day and a smooth disembarkation tomorrow! Safe travels!

• Like 1

The bonus is that Willdra is on the ship with us this week.

That's awesome!  That means we will get 2 awesome reviews with lots of pix!  Cant wait, we are on MG in December so gathering lots of info...

• Like 1