Testing at pier?

dennisweir

We’re on this sailing and I’m starting to worry about getting our test results back in a timely manner. Was hoping they would have it for a fee if you found yourself in the unfortunate position of not getting it back like anticipated. Anybody heard of such? I know other lines do. 

58 minutes ago, blueskadoo said:

We’re on this sailing and I’m starting to worry about getting our test results back in a timely manner. Was hoping they would have it for a fee if you found yourself in the unfortunate position of not getting it back like anticipated. Anybody heard of such? I know other lines do. 

They "used to" a couple of months ago for $79 (don't quote me), but things change all of the time.  When will you be in FL?  Our local CS and Walgreens have plenty of availability for Rapid tests

Walgreens seems to have many appointments available all over. We live in S.C. and sail on the Seashore next Saturday. I went on line this morning to schedule the tests for my wife and me and I had my choice of times.

Good news! Our local lab came through and we got our results at 6pm. We had booked a test based on the advice here for a 2 hour rapid test in Merritt Island but have now cancelled them. We couldn’t get in with the Walgreens closest to the port but there were some in the surrounding areas (10 minutes away) in case anyone else needs one in the future.  Our little town doesn’t offer anything but pcr tests…lesson learned…order more for the future!