First time carnival cruiser, princess veteran.

justafem

Ok, a couple of questions.  

We have 2 carnival cruises booked, one in 2 days and the other in 3 weeks.  Both on Carnival Miracle, out of SF.

Anyhow, cruise in 2 days we have cheers, so that's not the concern, but the cruise in 3 weeks no cheers (wow the price!) and there's no coffee card option like on princess.  So where do I get my fancy coffee drinks?  Is it an individual charge?  Or are they free range?  

I have more questions, but doing the last minute running around before Thursday.  Coffee is important and if it's like the free stuff on Princess, well, I'll cry, then stamp my feet, then whine.  Can't stand that free princess syrup coffee!  

• Like 1

Since you are going on the MIracle ship....you will be able to enjoy the group called Polaris - they play electronic cellos and are simply amazing. We bought their CD and listen to them all the time.....That is about the best thing I can say about going on a CArnival ship....Much prefer Princess...

Fairly certain Carnival still has the buy five (?) coffees, get one free. Used to need a punch card for it.  Now it’s on you seapass.  So if there are two of you sailing, buy all of them on one card.  

• Like 1