Just booked - a few questions

I just booked online with the Have It All deal currently running. In my booking I see the excursion credit, prepaid crew appreciation and dining credit, but I can't see where the beverage package and internet are credited. Where do I find this?

I'm also travelling with someone with celiac who needs gluten free meals - we have done a cruise before, do they already have this information? I didn't see anywhere to include it. Do we have to phone?

Unless you book with HAL agent, the beverage package is not visible on the HAL website. Did you get an invoice from whomever you booked? It might be visible there.

You have to call to get your dietary needs noted on your reservation. I don't know the number...somebody else will chime in with that.

You should get a form from special services to fill out and list your allergies even if you book with a travel agent.  I always also bring a printed lists of my food allergies and give it to the staff in the main dining room and the Lido.  I have multiple food allergies and the staff have been terrific.  

I sailed on Rotterdam in December with a cousin who ate gluten free food. There were a lot of items for her on the daily menus wherever we dined. The servers also told her they could make some nongluten free menu items to her needs.