Into the Midnight Sun - Viking Mars, June 11-25

catlib55

We have receive our luggage tags, made as many restaurant reservations as were available, and have booked all of our shore excursions. I checked us in today and received our boarding passes (for the ship). We have also completed our VeriFly app and have received our digital vaccination certificates on the app. The only thing we haven't received is our airline ticket info. I know United has our reservations because I have been to their site and chosen our seats. I suppose they will e-mail our boarding passes to us. We did a Viking river cruise in 2019, using Viking air, but I don't remember how we got our airline tickets and boarding passes.

You have a duplicate post here.

There is already a Roll Call for this cruise (Mars Midnight Sun June 11-25).

It was begun Feb 5, 2021.    There are already 78 posts to it.

For future, best to research and see if someone has already created a Roll Call before you create a duplicate one.  Also best to put your Roll Calls in the Ship it applies to, rather than the Generic Viking Forum.

image.png

2 hours ago, catlib55 said:

We have receive our luggage tags, made as many restaurant reservations as were available, and have booked all of our shore excursions. I checked us in today and received our boarding passes (for the ship). We have also completed our VeriFly app and have received our digital vaccination certificates on the app. The only thing we haven't received is our airline ticket info. I know United has our reservations because I have been to their site and chosen our seats. I suppose they will e-mail our boarding passes to us. We did a Viking river cruise in 2019, using Viking air, but I don't remember how we got our airline tickets and boarding passes.

I just assumed that I would need to get our boarding passes by logging into the Airlines and checking in. Our flights are ticketed, and the confirmation numbers are on MVJ, so I have what I need to login.

17 hours ago, tipsygirl said:

I just assumed that I would need to get our boarding passes by logging into the Airlines and checking in. Our flights are ticketed, and the confirmation numbers are on MVJ, so I have what I need to login.

You are right! I just forgot that is what we need to do, go to the United website and check in for our flights 24 hours ahead of time! Thank you!

58 minutes ago, catlib55 said:

You are right! I just forgot that is what we need to do, go to the United website and check in for our flights 24 hours ahead of time! Thank you!

You may want to in advance go into the website of the carrier or carriers and establish your flights using your confirmation number. We had to do this for both our departure and return since they are different airlines So it will be easier to checkin and get  boarding passes. I found out through this process that if you are flying on American you need to use Google Chrome. I did multiple trials on Safari {we are Apple people] that the American site does not like Safari