Martinis on deluxe package

I'm not overly fancy, but I do like a good vodka martini before dinner. With the deluxe package, I see Grey Goose included in the vodka offerings. Does that include in martini form? Or should I expect an upcharge for a GG martini? 

9 hours ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

Included, my go to pre-dinner cocktail is a dirty with GG or K1.  Never been an upcharge.  

My people!! Ketel is actually my go-to, but didn't see on the list of brands on RC website. Glad to hear they have both. And yes, dirty all the way.

On 5/13/2022 at 8:25 AM, mspink98 said:

I'm not overly fancy, but I do like a good vodka martini before dinner. With the deluxe package, I see Grey Goose included in the vodka offerings. Does that include in martini form? Or should I expect an upcharge for a GG martini? 

My husband gets Grey Goose Espresso Martinis all the time

• Like 1

On 5/14/2022 at 4:39 AM, mspink98 said:

My people!! Ketel is actually my go-to, but didn't see on the list of brands on RC website. Glad to hear they have both. And yes, dirty all the way.

Now that you bring it up, it's been so long I can't recall if I did get K1 on an RCCL ship or if that was our most recent on Oceania.