GOOP on the in room television

fabby50

In reading the description of GOOP activities on the Celebrity website, there's info on GOOP classes via the TV in the room.  Does anyone know what these are?  Is it yoga?  I know on other lines, they often have a morning stretch class, but I was wondering if the programming on Celebrity was more extensive, like if there is a GOOP channel.

Thank you for any information you may have.

8 hours ago, emmas gran said:

https://goop.com/whats-goop/

This is what I found by Googling

Thanks for the link.  Gweneth Paltrow is working with Celebrity and created a Goop program for them.  There will be a Goop cruise in Europe, but my understanding is they have also come up with a program for their ships, one aspect of is supposed to be in room television programming.  That is what I am asking about is if anyone has experience with that, have they seen what is offered on the in room TV.

And some of you folks thought the hucksterism of Park West was bad!

Honestly - really disappointed to that Goop has been offered space on Celebrity.  I'd almost rather they set up space for some outfit selling timeshares, and that's saying something.

• Like 2

On 5/15/2022 at 12:13 PM, canderson said:

And some of you folks thought the hucksterism of Park West was bad!

Honestly - really disappointed to that Goop has been offered space on Celebrity.  I'd almost rather they set up space for some outfit selling timeshares, and that's saying something.

Seriously agree. And I can't believe people go for this stuff.

One high-listing article in a google search for "Gwyneth Paltrow diet" claims "Surprisingly, her go-to methods are not as extreme as you think" and then later "one cleanse Paltrow is loving at the moment is the 'Goat's Milk Cleanse', which limits your diet to nothing more than goat's milk and herbs for eight days to rid your body of parasites." Does that seriously sound healthy?

Don't even get me started on the 300 kcal/day "cleanse".

With all that said, half the "treatments" at the Canyon Ranch Spa were bucketfuls of pseudoscientific garbage too. Since such things typically make great profit centers, I'm not sure this is a battle that is winnable.

• Like 2