Always included - Classics drinks package for non-drinkers

Pepilachat

Hi everyone

I do not drink alcohol and have the always included classics drinks package. I note that while this includes alcoholic drinks that I won't be having, it doesn't include smoothies which I would be much more interested in. Does anyone have any experience of switching from the classic alcohol package to a premium non-alcohol package without any extra charge (given I wouldn't be having any of the presumably more expensive alcoholic drinks).

I was able to do exactly this several months back for a July cruise- no cost to upgrade. Others have been charged for the same switch but I don't remember how much. The premium non-alcohol package includes unlimited smoothies, with a lot of other things included. I called to make the switch. 

Edited by 5waldos

1 hour ago, Woody14 said:

You can't make the switch on line with out paying but if you call you have a good chance.

Not sure you can switch on line at all- unless they have updated the website. The only thing I've ever seen was the cost without AI. 

Piggybacking off this...My cabin mate drinks alcohol, I do not. Do we both have to have the same package? I believe he will want to upgrade his alcohol package, I'm more inclined to upgrade to the premium non alcohol package. Havent' booked yet, but about to.

We switched DH classic alcoholic package to premium non-alcoholic twice. Once on board Millennium in February and second time few weeks ago by calling for upcoming June cruise on Equinox. Both times they charged us $4 a day.

I am not a fan of smoothies on the ship.   Had a few on the ship and they weren’t that great..   They make a salad and blend it.     Why not just eat the salad instead of drinking it?  

I don’t think they are the same as you would get at a smoothie cafe.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

On 5/17/2022 at 9:22 AM, miched said:

I am not a fan of smoothies on the ship.   Had a few on the ship and they weren’t that great..   They make a salad and blend it.     Why not just eat the salad instead of drinking it?  

I don’t think they are the same as you would get at a smoothie cafe.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

You know now that you mention it. Were the smoothies from the Solarium/Spa cafe? Yes I didn't like them, and yes a perfect way to describe them is a blended salad. Not sweet or thick. In fact I think we said it was like dirty dish water LOL!