Cost of Mocktails on RCI

I love me a good virgin cocktail but was wondering how much that will cost on my upcoming Allure of the Seas southern Caribbean cruise?  Does anyone know?  Also, what Mocktails would you recommend?  Thanks in advance!

About $7 sounds right. If you really enjoy mocktails and want other drinks like lattes and sodas, look at the refreshment package. It might be a good deal for you. This is what we get because we won't drink enough alcoholic drinks to make up the price difference between the refreshment package and the deluxe. I do remember a mango mocktail that was good but can't remember what it was called. I usually tried the daily one because we had the package and if I didn't like it, it was no big deal. If I hadn't had the package, I would have stuck to my tried and true daiquiris and pina coladas.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2022 at 12:02 PM, scubaslayer said:

About $7 sounds right. If you really enjoy mocktails and want other drinks like lattes and sodas, look at the refreshment package. It might be a good deal for you. This is what we get because we won't drink enough alcoholic drinks to make up the price difference between the refreshment package and the deluxe. I do remember a mango mocktail that was good but can't remember what it was called. I usually tried the daily one because we had the package and if I didn't like it, it was no big deal. If I hadn't had the package, I would have stuck to my tried and true daiquiris and pina coladas.

Was your mango frozen drink a "Kiss on the Lips"? That is one of my favorites.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2022 at 11:38 AM, ButterflyGirly said:

Was your mango frozen drink a "Kiss on the Lips"? That is one of my favorites.

It may have been. It has been a few years since our last cruise. Our last vacation plans were for summer 2020 and we all know what happened then. Our next cruise is this fall.

They are about $8
One by the pool or when at Perfect Day at Coco Cay is great. The teens love them.

Our family favorites:

• Miami Vice
  • Mojito
  • Tropical Crush
  • Pina Colada
  • Mai Tai
  • Coco Loco/same as the Labadoozie
  • Lime and Coconut
  • Izumi has a drink for teen but I cannot recall the name. Ask and they will make it. Has a  bit of Sriracha
Edited by sandy toes
  • Like 1