Who do we contact

emmas gran

Hi I know it’s been asked before but can’t find the thread. We have a problem with our booking easy to fix we think but not getting anywhere.

Can someone give me the email for the boss of MSC UK

Many thanks

I used this email a couple of months ago and had a reply from someone in his office almost immediately.

Antonio is currently onboard Virtuosa, we've chatted to him several times this week. He does not advertise who he is, but is very open to genuine complaints. He really wants to make MSC successful in the UK market.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, kernow said:

I used this email a couple of months ago and had a reply from someone in his office almost immediately.

Antonio is currently onboard Virtuosa, we've chatted to him several times this week. He does not advertise who he is, but is very open to genuine complaints. He really wants to make MSC successful in the UK market.

Thanks for that - they do need to up their game on Customer Service

2 hours ago, emmas gran said:

Thanks for that - they do need to up their game on Customer Service

I've mentioned it to a couple of people onboard including Antonio. They do admit it's a problem and are trying to do something about it but sounds like they are having trouble getting the right staff. To be fair I've had similar issues with RCL ,there are always threads like this one over on that board too.

I think for serious issues this email will work, hopefully people don't inundate it with petty issues (lots of people moaning about silly things onboard🙄).

Hope you get sorted.

On 5/19/2022 at 8:32 AM, kernow said:

I've mentioned it to a couple of people onboard including Antonio. They do admit it's a problem and are trying to do something about it but sounds like they are having trouble getting the right staff. To be fair I've had similar issues with RCL ,there are always threads like this one over on that board too.

I think for serious issues this email will work, hopefully people don't inundate it with petty issues (lots of people moaning about silly things onboard🙄).

Hope you get sorted.

Thanks for your help did an email yesterday , got a phone call early evening with promise of resolution today.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Paphillyguy said:

Does anyone know if there is someone like Antonio in the USA? 

Just guessing.  Current President of MSC Cruises USA is Ruben Rodriguez.  If email protocol follows the one for Antonio, the email would be Ruben.Rodriguez@msccruises.com