Is there a testing requirement if you are fully vaccinated?

If so, what is it? Can you test 3 days out with a PCR test?

I am cruising Carnival out of Seattle and they are requiring we download and fill out ARRIVECan ahead of time.  CCL allows fully vaxed and boosted guests to test 3 days out. All of us are fully vaxed/boosted--husband and I vaxed plus boosted and children aren't eligible for a booster yet but are fully vaxed.  But I got an email from CCL that is clear as mud and appears to say if you are going to Canada, you must test only 2 days out.  My kids are in school (and husband working) and we are flying out that evening 2 days out and 1 day out we will be in the port of call already without a car so I would much prefer to test 3 days out if possible where I can just go to CVS and test all 4 of us for free at once. When I googled, the sources I saw said Canada didn't require vaxed guests to test at all.  

Canada does not require tests to enter Canada but DOES require testing to cruise. So- 2 days out it appears to be. Have you considered a computer monitored test like https://rapidtestandtrace.com? You use whatever test you have (I think they accept almost all of them) make an appoint to zoom, and do the test online. Otherwise, there are certainly places in Seattle where you can get the tests done and you may be close enough to walk- I'd check your hotel, they probably can help.

Or, if a 72 hour limit enables testing before leaving home, take a molecular test (PCR, NAAT, RT-PCR, RT-LAMP etc. etc.) at CVS (you have plenty of time to get the slow PCR lab test, which is generally in less demand than the faster tests, as results the next day works just fine if you're not cruising for 2 or 3 days). The full list of accepted molecular test types is buried inside some FAQs that can't be linked directly on the official site, but Flytrippers summarize all the types here without further clicking needed.

Do note that the 72 hour cap on molecular is exactly that, they will check time not just date of test. Whereas 'days' in Canada for Antigen testing are the same as the US so '2 days before' means you can test on the day you embark (Day Zero), any time at all the day before boarding (Day One) or any time the day before that (Day Two) - so depending on flight times, and maybe testing online 24/7 rather than using clinics with restricted hours, you might be able to use Antigen tests in the wee small hours of Day Two before leaving too.