Adding Free Air Promo after Final Payment

gvgseg

I am booked on Encore for 7/31/22 with final payment already made. Can I still add on the Cruise Air promo at this point? It says that for Encore sailings you must notify of date deviation by 60 days out (currently at 74). Flights from Orange County/Ontario/LAX to Seattle are currently around $480 at the lowest. NCL's rate is $358 which translates to $268pp for my party of 4 after you take out the free 2nd person.

Also, I am considering only adding the airfare for the one way return trip so that I can have more control over my flight up to Seattle. It looks like the T&C say that it will just be 50% of the roundtrip rate. Can anyone confirm this?

If the airfare promo was in effect when you booked and is still in effect,, then you might be able to add the airfare.  However, they are real sticklers for policy so it might be a bit complicated.  I booked with the promo and wanted to change gateways at day 89 (when the promo fell off at 90 days but final payment was 60 days) and they told me no.  I had to contact Guest Services for a policy exception.

I can confirm that you can do one-way, half price.  They will automatically add the airport transfer, so you need to let them know if you don't want it.

Did you try calling and asking?  If you don't get a 'yes' but the agent seems to be unsure, ask for a supervisor, or hang up and call again.  You are correct in that the T&C's are not totally clear on the topic, but it also indicates that reservations can be made 60 days or more prior to embarkation and still qualify for the promo so you may be able to get it added.