Premier Soda Package

prmssk

Can anyone tell me what the Premier Soda Package is?  The Princess website lists a Coffee & Soda Package and a Classic Soda Package.  This is for two minors sailing in a stateroom with their parents under a Princess Plus fare.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, prmssk said:

Can anyone tell me what the Premier Soda Package is?  The Princess website lists a Coffee & Soda Package and a Classic Soda Package.  This is for two minors sailing in a stateroom with their parents under a Princess Plus fare.  

In the FAQs for the premiere and plus packages it says that minors get the coffee and soda package.  Not sure where you are seeing “premier soda package” listed but these are the terms outlined on the package options page.

1. What if I'm not of legal drinking age (21 years of age or older)?
    Guests who are under 21 will receive the Coffee & Soda Package. Package type will be assigned prior to sailing based on age of guest.

https://www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/plus-premier-cruise-packages/

Edited by t&atravel

2 minutes ago, t&atravel said:

In the FAQs for the premiere and plus packages it says that minors get the coffee and soda package.  Not sure where you are seeing “premier soda package” listed but these are the terms outlined on the package options page.

1. What if I'm not of legal drinking age (21 years of age or older)?
    Guests who are under 21 will receive the Coffee & Soda Package. Package type will be assigned prior to sailing based on age of guest.

https://www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/plus-premier-cruise-packages/

The invoice from Princess lists it as the "Premier Soda Package".  I did see that FAQ but was a bit concerned since it didn't match the invoice my sister has.

1 minute ago, prmssk said:

The invoice from Princess lists it as the "Premier Soda Package".  I did see that FAQ but was a bit concerned since it didn't match the invoice my sister has.

Our plus package was called premier prior to them adding the premier package.  They have since changed it on the personalizer.  Check on the website for your booking (or for whomever the minor is sailing with) under onboard services at the bottom of the page and see what it says there.

On 5/21/2022 at 5:27 PM, t&atravel said:

Our plus package was called premier prior to them adding the premier package.  They have since changed it on the personalizer.  Check on the website for your booking (or for whomever the minor is sailing with) under onboard services at the bottom of the page and see what it says there.

This is what I see when I print out my travel summary....I can only hope....lol

Special Services

Service Quantity Price Total Passenger
MedallionNet Wi-Fi (1-device) 1 $69.79 $69.79  
Premier Drinks with Service Charge 1 $479.57 $479.57  
Crew Appreciation Included 1 $101.50 $101.50  
Specialty Dining Promotion 1 $29.00 $29.00  
Location Upgrade 1 $0.00 $0.00  
MedallionNet Wi-Fi (1-device) 1 $69.79 $69.79  
Premier Drinks with Service Charge 1 $479.57 $479.57  
Crew Appreciation Included 1 $101.50 $101.50  
Specialty Dining Promotion 1 $29.00 $29.00  
Location Upgrade 1 $0.00 $0.00  
Retirement/Pax Celebrate Onboard 1 $0.00 $0.00  
  • Haha 1

On 5/21/2022 at 4:27 PM, t&atravel said:

My sister was finally able to log in to the cruise planner and it indicates both children have the Coffee & Soda Package.  Not sure why Princess would call it the Premier Soda Package on the travel summary.

6 hours ago, prmssk said:

My sister was finally able to log in to the cruise planner and it indicates both children have the Coffee & Soda Package.  Not sure why Princess would call it the Premier Soda Package on the travel summary.

Because if they were old enough or you let them they could get the coffees also. Sometimes the 3rd and 4th cruisers are adults I would guess.

Edited by Moondogy
spelling

2 minutes ago, Moondogy said:

Because if they were old enough or you let them they could get the coffees also. Sometimes the 3rd and 4th cruisers are adults I would guess.

My comment related to the wording on the travel summary.  The Princess travel summary calls their package the "Premier Soda Package".  On Princess's website there is no such thing as a "Premier Soda Package".  There is a Classic Soda Package and a Coffee & Soda Package.  I shouldn't be surprised though after Princess decided to name their new alcoholic drink package the same as the old.  They clearly don't have someone thinking through the confusion the names they choose for drink packages will cause.

I was hoping they had the Coffee & Soda package as that includes milkshakes and their parents do let them have the occasional specialty coffee.  I only wish it also included bottled water....

• Like 1

@prmsskThis is what I see on my website the coffee & Soda Package includes what you are asking about. My last few cruises have only been on the Regal and found no milkshakes, But they do have some good smoothies.princess.thumb.png.277a9b70608b0bf272e22d0e25541f5b.png

Edited by Moondogy