Pre-purchased WIFI question

19cruiser59

I pre-purchased WIFI using OBC. I just checked in for my cruise and printed out all the documents.

The WIFI is not listed anywhere, in fact my OBC shows as the full amount ( before purchases )

Is it normal for it not to show on the documents because i used OBC to purchase it?

I seem to remember it showing on previous cruises when i paid out of pocket for it.

It also still shows in my Booking and Order details - Activities and Services history.

We prepaid for our wifi; it didn't show on our folio account. We accessed the wifi via the Hub app, logging in with our folio number (on the sign/sail card) and the month/day of birth of the person who bought the wifi.

The Hub app also gives you the option to pay for wifi on the spot, if you hadn't already purchased it.

16 hours ago, kona_wahine said:

That’s kinda odd. I bought some water and my OBC now shows $188.30, was $200. I also bought the wifi plan, but paid for it with a credit card for both me and my granddaughter, and it shows up on my booking details. 

It shows correctly on my booking details online. It just does not show on my printed documents.

i guess i will see what happens when i board.

23 minutes ago, 19cruiser59 said:

It shows correctly on my booking details online. It just does not show on my printed documents.

i guess i will see what happens when i board.

I don't believe you'll see it on your printed documents, we didn't on our Horizon cruise earlier this month. We pre-purchased a wifi plan, couple cases of water and a specialty restaurant using OBC we had. The cruise manager showed those purchases, and the OBC minus those purchases, but none of that on any printed docs, although only printed docs we had were luggage tags and boarding passes. Got onboard, water was in cabin, wifi plan active and went to Cucina and it bill showed as prepaid. 

The printed docs just shows your booking information. It isn't going to show pre-purchased things, other than Faster to the Fun (back when it existed). It never showed that you pre-purchased Cheers for example. So I wouldn't expect it to show pre-purchased WiFi.