4 adults in room on Triumph

idwt13

Would 4 adults fit in a room on Triumph? We would like to take advantage of the discounted price for the 3rd and 4th guests. I know the bed can hold 2 people and then there is a couch. Is the couch enough for one person and do we have to ask for another cot or is there special rooms with more beds?

Thankyou

Dave--depends on how much of a savings you are talking here.

if its only 1-2oo savings get the two cabins.

We did 5 to an inside cabin. youngest was 16 with a niece that was 13 and other two were 18 and 20 plus myself.

Doing 4 to a cabin book a set cabin that sleeps 4 people or you will get a roll away which takes up much needed space.

1 bathroom- getting ready for dinner could be a challenge. but if you all take showers in the gym you will have it made.

the sofa is a convertible sofa--meaning the back comes off and made into a bed. (think futon)

Yes you can do it. Get a room for 4 and you'll either have a bunk and a couch or 2 bunks for the extra beds.

My family of 4 has been on 11 cruises and have been in 1 cabin on 9 of them. You might be talking 4 adults as opposed to a family.

Everybody just needs to cooperate -- storage space, bathroom, being quiet if they come in late or get up early. Luckily on cruise ships you aren't likely to spend a lot of time in your cabin and there are always places to go if you're ready first for a group event like dinner.

Well, I'll probably be booking a balcony cabin, and the savings will be about $400-450 pp (around $800-$900 total) cheaper for each guest 3 and 4 (we can't pass that up!). When I go to book my room online will it automatically show the rooms for 4 people if I choose 4 people at the start of the booking process? or will I have to call and make arrangements for 4?

Well, I'll probably be booking a balcony cabin, and the savings will be about $400-450 pp (around $800-$900 total) cheaper for each guest 3 and 4 (we can't pass that up!). When I go to book my room online will it automatically show the rooms for 4 people if I choose 4 people at the start of the booking process? or will I have to call and make arrangements for 4?

You should be able to see cabins for 4 if that is what you select.

I, too, would suggest booking a cabin that is designated for 4 people if you are going this route. Remember however that only one of these beds will be for 2 people. The other beds will be made up for one. You can of course have 4 seperate beds.

The bathroom issue is the hardest thing when putting 4 adults in a cabin. Keep in mind that some can use the showers in the spa and this may help - especially on a formal night when getting ready for dinner...send those men to the spa and let the ladies have the mirrors in the cabin :)

when booking online- check the carnival web pages and look at deck plans. You want 4 beds and not a roll away. so look at the legend they give you. Booking a guarantee is cheaper but you take a chance of a roll away bed. Its not worth it.

4 bed= 2 beds that can be pushed together. 1 sofa bed and an upper bed that pulls out of the wall at night

Does anyone have any pictures of a balcony room with a queen bed, a convertible sofa and an upper bed (the rooms meant for four people)? I think the upper bed folds out of the wall, am I correct? Is it above the sofa?

We took our three children (5 people in total) last week on the Victory and had plenty of room. That being said, there is NO way I would ever go on a cruise and have 4 people (that weren't my children) in our room. I am very very close with my sister and her dh, but I still wouldn't stay in a room with them. Having one man smell up the bathroom is enough!

Good luck!

Just did 4 to an outside cabin, friends, on the Pride. We fit just fine, plenty of storage for our stuff, and we had overpacked of course, being women. We had two twin beds, couch and one bunk came down from ceiling. We were amazed at how comfortable we really were. Some of us did shower in the spa most of the time. Spa has better showers anyway, one spray from top, and 4 from both sides. I want one at home!!! You spend so little time in the cabin, it really is not much of an issue.

Archived