Coffee Creamer

tantara69

Hi - I tend to go on longer cruises and I'm pretty picky about creamer so here's what I take....no refrigeration needed until they are opened. 😁 Obviously, it adds weight to your bag so there's that.

Hope this helps!

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=coffeemate+hazelnut&crid=1NJL1C5N3X4RQ&sprefix=coffeem%2Caps%2C1039&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

3 hours ago, smillerholmes said:

Hi - I tend to go on longer cruises and I'm pretty picky about creamer so here's what I take....no refrigeration needed until they are opened. 😁 Obviously, it adds weight to your bag so there's that.

Hope this helps!

I bring the powdered  version and empty half of it, then stuff other things such as teabags, loose leaf tea, organic sugar in ziplocs. Saves space an I haven't had issues with Manhattan port security.

Edited by kylenyc

13 minutes ago, dolls123 said:

I bring a 8 oz bottle of Coffee Mate Liquid Creamer from the Dollar tree or .99 cent store. I pack it in my checked bag

Yeah, I used to be able to get them there (so convenient!), but now the only flavor I can find is Italian Creme (which is awful - IMHO!) 

3 minutes ago, Desiree Hooter said:

There is no need to bring your own creamer on-board NCL cruises. Free coffee creamer is available at any of the coffee stands throughout the ship. The creamers come in a variety of flavors.

~Desireé

Not correct.  

Just regular milk (in the large dispenser) and little creamers (regular, not flavoured.) They used to have cream in thermoses.  It seems they have switched to individual (unflavoured!) creamers at the coffee stations.

Edited by YVRteacher
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Desiree Hooter said:

It sounds like NCL didn't provide creamers on your cruise, which is odd. Every NCL cruise my husband and I have been on, and 21 cruises to date now, all have had complimentary creamers, sugars, equal, etc. and even stir sticks, cup insulators, and straws.

-Desireé

Not sure why you are using highlighted pink font but that's really hard to read.  Just thought you might want to know.  🙂

Edited by ColeThornton
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Belinda Van Krevel said:

flavoured creamers are low brow they aren't a part of real coffee culture if you ask me but NCL is mainstream

I drink my coffee black, but calling the use of creamers low brow? Really? Are you trolling or just don't know how snobby you sound? 

That Italian Creme flavored creamer is amazing - I have it once or twice a year. Well damn, I guess I'm low brow! How ever will I move on with my day?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Belinda Van Krevel said:

sorry if you are taking any offense mate but the Italians don't use hydrogenated oil and phosphate to whiten coffee and that's the right standard 

Haha I sure didn't take offense...just laughing is all. 

15 hours ago, YVRteacher said:

Just regular milk (in the large dispenser) and little creamers (regular, not flavoured.) They used to have cream in thermoses.  It seems they have switched to individual (unflavoured!) creamers at the coffee stations.

@YVRteacherI'm happy to hear the Jewel has individual cream or half and half, as this is what I use in my coffee. I don't use sweetened creamers. I think I'll take my own coffee too! Thanks for the information.

10 hours ago, ColeThornton said:

Not sure why you are using highlighted pink font but that's really hard to read.  Just thought you might want to know.  🙂

yes I agree.   I think CC should not allow some colors.

great minds think alike

On 5/23/2022 at 12:50 PM, smillerholmes said:

Yeah, I used to be able to get them there (so convenient!), but now the only flavor I can find is Italian Creme (which is awful - IMHO!) 

My locations always have French Vanilla and Hazelnut