Laundry

crabcruiser

Just do the package. We stuff a bag through every couple days, including the day of embarkation if we've been traveling. And plan the last one to be able to take most things home clear. Worth every penny. Do note that it is included in some Yacht Club level bennies if I'm remembering correctly.

On 5/23/2022 at 2:03 PM, crabcruiser said:

We are booked on the Pride June 17 sailing. Can anyone tell me what the cost for laundry is if you don't take the all inclusive package?

It doesn't matter whether you take the all inclusive package since laundry isn't included in the package. They reduced the all-in package price $10 and took laundry out (possibly because enough people get free laundry anyway that the package made more sense without it). Cruise over 14 days get free laundry.

On 5/25/2022 at 8:15 AM, milepig said:

Just do the package. ... Do note that it is included in some Yacht Club level bennies if I'm remembering correctly.

Four Star Yacht Club gets free laundry. Two and Three Star get a discount on the laundry package, 5% & 10% IIRC.

We have always gotten the package on cruise even it wasn't free and like doing that. Others have noted that the per piece prices are reasonable (better than typical hotel prices anyway) enough that the pay less not doing the package. But it's nice not having to think about it. We sometimes arrive on the ship with most of our clothes needing laundry due to pre-cruise travel and leave with almost everything clean.

Edited by new_cruiser