Need advice on Voyager Ph cabin choice

cotto22

A few weeks ago, I read some posts about what I thought were PhC cabins on Voyager that had very nice balconies (perhaps wraparound) that were aft. Now that I am ready to book a cruise that has the 2 category promotion for next Spring, of course I cannot remember the cabin numbers nor can I find those posts. I did try to speak with someone from Regent, but did not get much guidance there. 

We had an aft cabin on Oceania last fall and thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful balcony that was at the back of the ship. It was a Ph category and well worth the walk to the back of the ship. I do not want to spend the $$ for a Seven seas suite, but if we can get more balcony space from a PH C, would certainly do that. 

Can anyone offer some guidance as to which, if any cabins offer extra balcony space in the PHC category? It does look like there is more depth at the back of the ship, but I don't see any wrap around except for the pricier category.

Thank you so much for any advice you may have. Regent is holding a PH3 on deck 9 aft for us.

I could not get a satisfactory answer to this PHC question. Balcony square footage is listed from 80-137. I could not get ANY verification of which were the bigger ones, so I just took Deck 8, aft. The wrap around balconies are not PHC.  We sail next month so I will report back.

38 minutes ago, DaveFr said:

My memory is that, even though the deck plan does not show them, the PhC’s with wraparound balconies are 877, 878, 1054 and 1055.

Dave

If so, go for deck 8 as the 10's are right under La Veranda and the outdoor dining area.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DaveFr said:

My memory is that, even though the deck plan does not show them, the PhC’s with wraparound balconies are 877, 878, 1054 and 1055.

Dave

Thanks for the replies. I think it was the two on Deck 8 that I am remembering. I will call tomorrow and see if either are available.

I"m pretty sure we sailed in 878 once and loved the large balcony and 'see where we've been' feeling of gazing aft...the cabins themselves are just a standard cabin; you're paying for the balcony and the view.

46 minutes ago, UUNetBill said:

I"m pretty sure we sailed in 878 once and loved the large balcony and 'see where we've been' feeling of gazing aft...the cabins themselves are just a standard cabin; you're paying for the balcony and the view.

The PH A and B are configured differently and might be a bit larger than the PH C,  but the balconies are small, about 50 square feet.

17 hours ago, cotto22 said:

We put a hold on 878. We plan on spending a lot of time on the balcony. Looking at the water is so peaceful!

I just checked my app, we stayed in that cabin years ago.  Loved sitting out back watching the wake...

• Like 1