Favorite class of ship?

d12j28

What's your favorite class of Carnival ship?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite class of Carnival ship?

1 hour ago, Jelly_Toast said:

I've never been on a spirit class ship, but you all are making me wish I had. I'm going to have to start looking for more cruises. 😁

I'm the same. Reading all of these posts is making me wonder what I've been missing. 🤔

To answer all your questions about the Spirit class vessels, for many, it's not about how many bells and whistles they can cram onboard. It's more about the wonderful open deck space and the general 'elbow room' those vessels offer. On unique and interesting itineraries, for us it is more about our next cool destination and less about the ship amenities itself. That makes a Spirit perfect for Alaska, Europe or an extended Journeys cruise in our eyes, for example. 

It's all about how you like to spend your time while on the ship. Went on the Miracle in April and my wife loved all of the places she could find to sit and read her book.  That's not my deal.  I want space for activities (i.e., trivia) and bigger music venues, therefore I go for Dream class.  If you like different eating options, you'll probably go for one of the larger classes. It's just a matter of your cruising priorities. 

6 hours ago, ChuckF said:

It's all about how you like to spend your time while on the ship. Went on the Miracle in April and my wife loved all of the places she could find to sit and read her book.  That's not my deal.  I want space for activities (i.e., trivia) and bigger music venues, therefore I go for Dream class.  If you like different eating options, you'll probably go for one of the larger classes. It's just a matter of your cruising priorities. 

Don't forget about the outside of deck 5 on the dream class.  Hundreds of lounge chairs that MIGHT reach 25% capacity.  No chair hog worries there!

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2022 at 1:08 PM, Indytraveler83 said:

For raw layout I'll take the Spirit class.  It's the least crowded feeling class in the fleet.

Not if you stay in the Havana area on a Vista

I will generally take a Spirit class, but same itinerary I will take a Havana cabin on a vista over a Spirit class (granted, you pay more)