Sailing No Longer On Website? Noordam 10/2/22

SwimCarrie

I went to look up my cruise to see if the price has dropped before final payment and the cruise is no longer on the website. Has anyone had that happen before? Is it because the sailing is sold out? When I click on bookings, I can see my reservation. 

Thanks!

1 minute ago, paiagirl said:

It is the same with the Oct. 2 New Amsterdam from Vancouver to San Diego which we were going to book today.  Hope it is not sold out.

Well, I guess they can't cancel both. A little more comforting?

56 minutes ago, paiagirl said:

It is the same with the Oct. 2 New Amsterdam from Vancouver to San Diego which we were going to book today.  Hope it is not sold out.

Wow....  I just checked on this sailing too, and the TA site is stating "only guarantees available" for every single category!  I have never seen that before, and I highly doubt this sailing is already at capacity. Hmmmmm.

HAL is clearly mucking around with these trans Pacific  itineraries. I searched for our October ‘22 51 day collector cruise today and it’s also gone. Not totally disappeared though as the 2 segments can be purchased separately (at a higher price). Hope this doesn’t smell of cancellations

16 hours ago, julia said:

Wow....  I just checked on this sailing too, and the TA site is stating "only guarantees available" for every single category!  I have never seen that before, and I highly doubt this sailing is already at capacity. Hmmmmm.

Seeing has how thats a "coastal" voyage, part of a longer voyage, in years past.  HAL usually only sells "GTY" on those voyages.  After the covid restart they seemed to be selling specific cabins on those voyages but perhaps that has now changed.  It provides them maximum flexibility when selling the longer voyage.  In that case, it looks like its a 6 day voyage, an 18 day voyage, and a 17 day voyage.