Best port for beach day - Cabo, Puerta Vallarta or Acapulco?

MyTMo777

We're going on a cruise in November that stops at all three of these ports. We want to do at least one beach day, maybe two. Which of these ports would you recommend? Hoping we can just take a cab to the beach. I don't think it's necessary to book an excursion.

I would use Cabo for my beach day.  Get off the tender boat and you will be flocked by tour salesmen.  Ask for the price for a "glass bottom boat to the Arch."  This is a triangle trip, from the tender dock to the Arch to Medano Beach.  Ask to be dropped off at Medano Beach (after the Arch).    You will have to wade ashore, getting wet up to your knees or so.  

Medano Beach has full services/facilities.  Whenever you are done at the beach, grab a land-based cab back to the tender dock.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

I would use Cabo for my beach day.  Get off the tender boat and you will be flocked by tour salesmen.  Ask for the price for a "glass bottom boat to the Arch."  This is a triangle trip, from the tender dock to the Arch to Medano Beach.  Ask to be dropped off at Medano Beach (after the Arch).    You will have to wade ashore, getting wet up to your knees or so.  

Medano Beach has full services/facilities.  Whenever you are done at the beach, grab a land-based cab back to the tender dock.

Great info, Mike! Thank you!