⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Holland America Board’s Future Cruise Listing Updated Friday, May 27th, 2022 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

kazu

1 hour ago, ger_77 said:

Hi Jacqui, I'm quivering with excitement because we just booked another cruise and I'd love it you could add us to the list.  We'll be sailing on the Rotterdam VII for the January 4 - 25 Southern Caribbean Seafarer/Wayfarer get-away.  Woo Hoo!

Gerry

Well, well, Gerry. I believe we may finally meet! We board Dec 11th thru Jan 25th.. see you there!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ger_77 said:

Hi Jacqui, I'm quivering with excitement because we just booked another cruise and I'd love it you could add us to the list.  We'll be sailing on the Rotterdam VII for the January 4 - 25 Southern Caribbean Seafarer/Wayfarer get-away.  Woo Hoo!

Gerry

Glad to hear you will be able to escape your frozen tundra, Gerry 👍 

Delighted to add it for you 🙂 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Well, well, Gerry. I believe we may finally meet! We board Dec 11th thru Jan 25th.. see you there!

Yayyyy!!!   Really looking forward to putting faces to names!

Good morning Jacqui, 

I've hesitated to add us to the cruising list due to DH's issues but he's doing great and we're getting the green light to sail. 

We'll be on the Westerdam, July 10th from Seattle. It's the 7 Day Alaskan Explorer. We'll be celebrating my 69th birthday and our 45th wedding anniversary (April 9) and husband's 82nd birthday (May 8). we also have a Crown Princess/Eurodam combo in late August/early September but I'll update you on that one later. 

We miss you on the Daily and I hope you will get back with us. I think of you daily. 

Karen

• Like 1

3 hours ago, luvteaching said:

Good morning Jacqui, 

I've hesitated to add us to the cruising list due to DH's issues but he's doing great and we're getting the green light to sail. 

We'll be on the Westerdam, July 10th from Seattle. It's the 7 Day Alaskan Explorer. We'll be celebrating my 69th birthday and our 45th wedding anniversary (April 9) and husband's 82nd birthday (May 8). we also have a Crown Princess/Eurodam combo in late August/early September but I'll update you on that one later. 

We miss you on the Daily and I hope you will get back with us. I think of you daily. 

Karen

Happy to add it for you 🙂  and wonderful news on the green light for sailing 👍 

thanks for the kind comment, as well.

2 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Eek! Jacqui I forgot to add 11 Day Southern Caribbean Wayfarer on Rotterdam (continuing on..) Jan 14th to Jan 25th 2023.

God Bless

No, you’re fine 😉. I had it added for you 👍 

15 hours ago, birdie16 said:

August 10th 
Zuiderdam 

7 Day Inside Passage

Celebrating our Covid Postponed 25th Anniversary...it will actually be our 27th.

Happy to add it for you 🙂 

• Like 1

This thread has been updated at……

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2856737-️-️-️-️-holland-america-board’s-future-cruise-listing-updated-friday-june-3rd-2022-️-️-️-️/

which is where all posts in the coming week need to go.

I will not be reading any more posts here.

96997A12-C5B2-4B05-B7A6-E7CDB9F0AD5C.jpeg.561e537dcafeaf0d6aa208f02490690a.jpeg