Carnival Splendor Cloud 9 Spa Balcony

huntnewt

We are cruising on the Splendor on July 5. We were upgraded from a Balcony to a Cloud 9 Spa Balcony (1103) when we were transferred from Freedom to Splendor a few months back. What benefits will we receive? We will have 4 people in our room. Does anyone have pictures of the room and/or facilities?

Access to the Spa facilities (saunas, t-pool, etc), robe and slippers in your room, upgraded soaps in your room, and IIRC on-board discounts and priority access to spa services.  Your cabin will have different color scheme and the hallways will be quieter since less families tend to book Spa cabins.  And unless things have changed, the higher the deck the sooner your are called to debark if you carry off your luggage.

Edited by Badfinger
  • Like 1

I'm not sure but when I was looking into a trip on the Splendor in a spa cabin the small print said the free access to the spa facilities only applied to passengers one and two. It was just a regular inside cabin not a balcony so maybe it will apply to everyone for you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, huntnewt said:

Thank you. What benefits require a spa pass, which ones do not, and does anyone have pictures of the spa facilties?

The only pic I can find is the fabulous t-pool. There were also 2 rooms that had heated loungers, multiple steam type rooms, a lounge type room with seating, window views, coffee, tea, and water. All require a spa pass.

IMG_20211024_165830318.jpg

• Like 1