Viking air tickets

texasgirl29

I ran into the same thing earlier this week and so called Viking.   They looked at my flights and saw that Delta had delayed my last leg of my return flight by and hour and that is what caused the message.  As it was the last leg, it did not necessitate any additional changes (i.e., impact connecting flights) and so they were able to clear the message and let me immediately see the flights through MVJ while I was on the phone.  Very friendly and easy and took less than 5 minutes, so I'd go ahead and call if its not fixed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had a similar experience for our upcoming July trip but called Viking (ask for the air desk) and a nice chap took care of things immediately on the phone with us. That was a few weeks ago now and we're still getting a similar message on the My Viking portal, but I know we're booked. Not to worry, call and they will either book your flight or let you know if it has already been done. Clearly they have a vested interest in getting you there!

We leave in a week and have same message showing up.  Viking says that our info is in "quality control" phase.  My TA said to double check on airline with the confirmation we received a long time ago.  That confirmation is good, selected seats and all.  Guessing Viking is overwhelmed?