Drink package worth it?

lasnev

40 minutes ago, murph1031 said:

Where you find it. I'm also trying to find out what's included in the easy plus. Cocktails such as Miami vice and mudslides? Are they included?

I got lucky when I was watching YouTube videos about the ship. The person showed a drink package comparison chart, so I paused it and was able to see the URL. Here you go! https://www.msccruisesusa.com/on-board/dining-drinks/drink-comparison-chart

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, murph1031 said:

Where you find it. I'm also trying to find out what's included in the easy plus. Cocktails such as Miami vice and mudslides? Are they included?

i always found it very confusing but can confirm my friend had a Miami vice on our cruise with easy plus. Mojitos, pina coladas, etc also included. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/13/2022 at 2:49 PM, murph1031 said:

Just returned from the Divina, and can confirm that Miami Vice and Mudslides were both included in the Easy Plus package. Also the Frozen Toblerone, which was a favorite of our group. Cheers!

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

OK I am doing a B2B.

It looks like the Easy plan will likely be fine. I drink Pinot Grigio from Aldi that's $2.95/bottle.😉

But I can get sick of Pinot & I AM picky about my Sauvignon Blanc...just as well, looks like my option is Matua, which is solid (from NZ which is key).

I am a bit concerned about "well" vodka....

Is it cheaper to buy my package before boarding?

If I bought the Easy plan for both cruises & determine that I would like Plus the 2nd week, can I easily upgrade onboard?

Edited by KKB