Britannia tracking

Bin man

Just tracking Britannia should have been on her some friends on her at moment. Noticed next port showing Cartagena and not Valencia as in the broucher itinerary.,so not sure if they have dropped Valencia for some reason ? 

57 minutes ago, Orianababes said:

We have been told that there will be insufficient buses to provide the shuttle service.  Selfishly it concerns me little as Cartagena is a port I’ve not yet visited 

That is a reasonable decision by P&O, since Valencia definitely needs a shuttle to take you out of the port area, whereas Cartagena does not need a shuttle

4 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

That is a reasonable decision by P&O, since Valencia definitely needs a shuttle to take you out of the port area, whereas Cartagena does not need a shuttle

Just as I said - Cartagena short walk from ship. I have walked to the beach in Valencia which is a nice area but you still need a port bus to the terminal.

What website can you track the ships on? I know people who are on one of P&O's ships at the moment but don't know where to look to follow their progress. I'm not much of a one for all this technology nowadays, but always willing to have a bash!

16 minutes ago, Valfan said:

What website can you track the ships on? I know people who are on one of P&O's ships at the moment but don't know where to look to follow their progress. I'm not much of a one for all this technology nowadays, but always willing to have a bash!

This is a good place to start :classic_smile:

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:-1.4/centery:50.8/zoom:10

To find ships enter name in search bar .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, david63 said:

And now Marseilles has been replaced with Toulon due to over capacity in Marseilles

Pity about that David, you're excused from providing the shuttle info for Marseilles!

Have you bumped onto Marco P W yet?