Captain's Club Benefits

Loracpin2

First, I want to apologize if this has already been asked and answered. Just checked CC Elite Plus benefits and there was nothing mentioned about a One category room upgrade. Has this benefit been eliminated??? Planning on calling our TA tomorrow to take advantage of Celebrity's new 60% off promotion and book another cruise to piggy back with our January 2023 Beyond sailing. When we booked this sailing this past March we paid for an A2 and booked and A1. 

Edited by Loracpin2

That benefit is still around for certain upgrades which I believe yours qualifies. You have to make sure you ask for it at the time of booking which is your plan. 

33 minutes ago, Loracpin2 said:

First, I want to apologize if this has already been asked and answered. Just checked CC Elite Plus benefits and there was nothing mentioned about a One category room upgrade. Has this benefit been eliminated??? Planning on calling our TA tomorrow to take advantage of Celebrity's new 60% off promotion and book another cruise to piggy back with our January 2023 Beyond sailing. When we booked this sailing this past March we paid for an A2 and booked and A1. 

The one category upgrade is still listed in the official list of Captains Club benefits  (see under Classic).  

image.thumb.png.f5cd27970f72448c07457c6bf0e75aa4.png

17 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

That benefit is still around for certain upgrades which I believe yours qualifies. You have to make sure you ask for it at the time of booking which is your plan. 

Was trying to find out before I call our TA tomorrow. I have found out over the years, CC has always been the first to anwer my questions with the correct answer. 

5 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Just in case you look for it again, here is where the link is physically located on Celebrity's Captain's Club website that takes you to the benefits.

image.thumb.png.72ce5cb5707af1cba8b5a4cba64762a2.png

Love the red circle. I did access this link. However, the "ready, fire aim" in me went strait to Elite Plus benfits instead of starting at the beginning!! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

I'd ask at the time of booking.  The worst they can say is no!

X has made it harder to use by changing some cabins so that they no longer have a category to up grade too. For example the slanted balconies on S Class now has its own grade making it impossible to get the discount.

We used the Elite up grade V2 for the price of a V3 on Memorial Day.  This moved us from the obstructed sixth deck to the eight deck so it was a good move for a straight Veranda cabin.  We were still able to pick our cabin number.  You have to ask when you book, not automatic.

• Like 1