Carnival Air

tazmanrmv

Nope, not a name of a new ship, rather a question concerning booking air with Carnival. If you book a specific room on a ship, plus you book air through Carnival (although i didnt speak with Carnival directly, my TA did everything), would the air information show up on the Carnival website once its booked, or does air information never show on the site?

Thanks

Kevin

:) We found out our flight info 45 days before our ship salied. I was able to contact the airlines to confirm seats. Everything worked out great. (4) people

I was never able to get my air onfo on the site but my TA gave it to me. I called the airline directly and discussed my concerns. I was a single mom flying with 4 kids and sure enough they had us all spread out, They were great and switched our seats and we were all near eachother for both flights.

Carnival booked our air. We leave March 11th and they waited until Feb. 6th to start booking our air and didn't finish the booking until Feb. 21st. Needless to say they have us flying all over the US & Canada, 15 hrs. of flight time and split our family up to boot! They only allowed 23 minutes to connect in Chicago. Think we're going to make that connection? Customs will be a nightmare if we're not together as a family. I'm currently waiting for changes but it doesn't look good.:mad:

Since there was only four of us it was easier to place us all together. it really isn't the cruise line or airlines faults when a large party is trying to books seats. Some people like us always buy air fare 4-5 months in advance of our trip. I'm sure there are plenty of other people that do the same. When things like that happend how is the airlines gong to keep a large party together. It can't possible happen.

We spoke directly with the air representative for Carnival and they explained it to us that, they contact the airlines and purchase what is available.

Archived