Bay Of Islands Tour...Name of landing site

We are hoping to do a tour we have found on Trip Advisor called the "Popular Cruise Ship Tour" Bay of Islands and Glow Worm Caves Small-Group Tour when our Princess cruises trip lands on Bay Of Islands.

Ā 

Can you please tell me where our ship docks as this is one of the questions the company is asking.

Ā 

Also has anybody done this particular tour or any suggestions of a full day tour like it.

Ā 

Many thanks for any help

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Louand66 said:

We are hoping to do a tour we have found on Trip Advisor called the "Popular Cruise Ship Tour" Bay of Islands and Glow Worm Caves Small-Group Tour when our Princess cruises trip lands on Bay Of Islands.

Ā 

Can you please tell me where our ship docks as this is one of the questions the company is asking.

Ā 

Also has anybody done this particular tour or any suggestions of a full day tour like it.

Ā 

Many thanks for any help

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi, all I can tell you is that Bay of Islands is a tender port and what wharf the tenders take you to depends on ocean conditions on the day. It is usually to Paihia Wharf but can be to Waitangi.Ā 

11 minutes ago, Jean C said:

Hi, all I can tell you is that Bay of Islands is a tender port and what wharf the tenders take you to depends on ocean conditions on the day. It is usually to Paihia Wharf but can be to Waitangi.Ā 

Actually I thought that until recently, when on another form (can't remember which), everyone confirmed it was the Waitangi dock as it has a large car parking area for marshalling the tour busses.

Where Paihia dock is larger but area around is congested.

So I would think they were right and it will be Waitangi.

Ā 

Sorry, I put you wrong, the usual docking is at Waitangi with shuttle buses into Paihia, or if weather is good, a very pleasant walk along the waterfront into Paihia šŸŒž