Pay online?

Heather1972

2 hours ago, Heather1972 said:

Hi all,

I can’t remember... can I pay for my MSC cruise online or must I call in the payment? I booked directly with MSC. 

I made our final payment on-line couple weeks ago, got email receipt of payment. 

12 minutes ago, Heather1972 said:

Where do I click to pay online? I don’t see it.

If I remember correctly - sign in and you will see your cruise information - to the right of that information is a small rectangle that says something like “make a payment.”

2 hours ago, alohayall said:

I logged into the website (used my email and password).  It came up my cruise info.  Selected Plan My Cruise.  This came up:

8456CAE5-F1DD-474E-977D-320BB8AA732D.thumb.jpeg.a7526d9b742ee64bd6c5f4b42d7d6038.jpeg

You may have been on the website during down time.  

Still doesn’t come up for me. No idea why not. 

2 hours ago, alohayall said:

I logged into the website (used my email and password).  It came up my cruise info.  Selected Plan My Cruise.  This came up:

8456CAE5-F1DD-474E-977D-320BB8AA732D.thumb.jpeg.a7526d9b742ee64bd6c5f4b42d7d6038.jpeg

You may have been on the website during down time.  

Where it says “complete payment” on your page, it says “go to web check in” on mine.  

Here was the other option.  This was after the same header as above. I picked Cruise Details and got the 3 options shown and selected Payment and price details.

I am on an iPad, so running Safari. I am going through the MSC website, not an app.  And signing in with email,  not Booking number.  If any of this makes a difference.

And you are not past Paid in Full date? (Just trouble shooting anything). 

F277E2A6-EA1C-4719-B386-02FF21462D68.thumb.jpeg.9d281a8a650c73b1987a3ed772fcbf41.jpeg

Edited by alohayall

2 minutes ago, alohayall said:

Here was the other option.  This was after the same header as above. I picked Cruise Details and got the 3 options shown and selected Payment and price details.

I am on an iPad, so running Safari. I am going through there website, not an app.  And signing in with email,  not Booking number.  If any of this makes a difference.

And you are not past Paid in Full date? (Just trouble shooting anything). 

F277E2A6-EA1C-4719-B386-02FF21462D68.thumb.jpeg.9d281a8a650c73b1987a3ed772fcbf41.jpeg

Mine doesn’t have payment and price details where yours does. Maybe they want to give it to me for free? lol My final payment is due in 8 days. 

Edited by Heather1972

You may have to just pick up the phone and call the people down in rain-soaked Florida.  

My last call to them was quick and painless with essentially no wait. I think they are open in Sundays - but close by 6 pm ET?

I can’t think of anything else to help.  Other than clear your browser and try again.  This one’s a stumper.

Yeah, free would be nice.  And so would getting the website to work.

Best of success and have a great cruise.

Finally paid in full today. Still unable to do it online. It just does not show when I sign in. Calling in payment didn’t go smoothly either. First agent was convinced I had booked via a travel agent and refused to take payment. I just hung up and called back. Next agent took payment, but somewhere along the way my email address was wrong, so that had to be fixed to get an email confirmation of payment. That agent did say others were having similar issues of not being able to pay online. His explanation was lots of people were trying to do transactions online... okay whatever!