What veranda cabins allow 3 people? And is that available in AQ Class?

LuAnn

There are no AQUA cabins that allow triple occupancy.

Many veranda cabins are available for triple occupancy, but it also depends on how many other people are on the ship because even though a room is capable of holding three, they might not let you book it for three depending on how full the assigned lifeboats are. You can pick a veranda on a cruise that you are interested in and do a mock booking to see if three will be allowed for that sailing.

As others stated, AquaClass is a maximum of 2 people/cabin.

The highest level veranda cabin for 3 people would be Concierge Class.  Some can accommodate 3 people.  Look for the cabins with the couch by the balcony and the icon that shows 3 people can be in there. 

The other option is a suite.  There are also now AquaClass Sky Suites on some of the ships.  I am not sure if they will allow 3 people, a regular Sky Suite (some) will allow 3 but I don't know if AquaClass Sky Suites will.  

Another option is for 2 cabins side by side and you can have the balcony divider opened up.  I know one person would have to pay double, unless you get another friend to join you.  You also could take the total cost and divide it by three and then pick names as to who shares/who gets a cabin alone.  A second cabin may be good as far as getting ready, storage, etc...  You can all utilize both at times, if needed.

You could also look into if any single occupancy rates are available for the sailing you are looking at.  

🍹

32 minutes ago, PinkSandGirl said:

The highest level veranda cabin for 3 people would be Concierge Class.  Some can accommodate 3 people.  Look for the cabins with the couch by the balcony and the icon that shows 3 people can be in there. 

The other option is a suite.  There are also now AquaClass Sky Suites on some of the ships.  I am not sure if they will allow 3 people, a regular Sky Suite (some) will allow 3 but I don't know if AquaClass Sky Suites will.  

Another option is for 2 cabins side by side and you can have the balcony divider opened up.  I know one person would have to pay double, unless you get another friend to join you.  You also could take the total cost and divide it by three and then pick names as to who shares/who gets a cabin alone.  A second cabin may be good as far as getting ready, storage, etc...  You can all utilize both at times, if needed.

You could also look into if any single occupancy rates are available for the sailing you are looking at.  

🍹

I am traveling with my mother and my daughter in aqua. However, my daughter is traveling as a single at the single rate (which, because I got such a good deal from my TA's group rate inventory) which is more than our combined rate. 

22 minutes ago, Guppy99 said:

I am traveling with my mother and my daughter in aqua. However, my daughter is traveling as a single at the single rate (which, because I got such a good deal from my TA's group rate inventory) which is more than our combined rate. 

Excellent !

22 hours ago, PinkSandGirl said:

🍹

I had thought about the idea of pooling the cost and dividing it by 3! And the picking of a name for the solo cabin is a good idea!!

• Like 1