Air Through MSC

tkwbear

On 6/5/2022 at 11:20 PM, tkwbear said:

Is this an option? I'm looking at some European cruises and would like to find some discounted airfare.

I've never seen them offer airfare in North America. I understand that they might offer it on some of their European websites but have not looked for it. You'd be better off looking for fares on Google Flights to see what's out there.

• Like 1

Just now, KINGBOBOFTHENORTH said:

I've never seen them offer airfare in North America. I understand that they might offer it on some of their European websites but have not looked for it. You'd be better off looking for fares on Google Flights to see what's out there.

Thanks for the response. I just got off the phone with MSC 10 minutes ago and confirmed they do not offer air to or from the US. I was looking at Travelocity for fares, which for business class, are very expensive.

I did see they offer them to Canada, or did before the pandemic. Old web pages often aren't removed. Either way it doesn't help me.

• Like 1

I don't find Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz to display as many airlines as Google. Try: www.google.com/flights   It's so easy to flip city pairs, change dates and do open jaws (if you want to fly into one city and fly back from another). Also, check fares from NYC because sometimes it's cheaper to buy a transatlantic fare from NYC where there is more competition and add on a separate IAH-NYC fare.

• Like 1