Got email saying boarding pass was ready w/boarding time, but it isn’t available

Wayfairers

Got an email today from both HAL and my TA….”This notification is to advise that your assigned check in time for your
upcoming voyage has been assigned or has changed. Please take a moment to review and print the boarding pass page in your documents from Online Check In or update your electronic boarding pass in our Navigator app….”

I’ve tried both online and in the app and the box for boarding pass is blocked off and cannot be selected.  I am assuming this is a glitch in their system and it will be available soon.   I sent an email to my TA asking about it, however, thought I would also ask here.  Has anyone had this happen before?

We sail on July 10th, May 21st we received that letter about our Boarding time being assigned but of course it stated that eDocs would not be available tii ABOUT May 26th. It is now 11 days since eDocs were to be available and still cannot access. So is this unusual.... with HAL No, it is typical HAL.

5 minutes ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

We sail on July 10th, May 21st we received that letter about our Boarding time being assigned but of course it stated that eDocs would not be available tii ABOUT May 26th. It is now 11 days since eDocs were to be available and still cannot access. So is this unusual.... with HAL No, it is typical HAL.

We sail on the Noordam on July 10th, we received the same email and got access to our boarding passes May 29th, no boarding times yet but have downloaded both of our boarding passes.