Should fixed dining times show in My Calendar?

Good morning all. I had My Time Dining when I booked my cruise and chose specific times each night. All those times appear in My Calendar in my reservation.

This morning I called and switched to early dining at 6:00 p.m.

All my reservations under MTD still appear in My Calendar, and nothing shows for 6:00 p.m.

I've never tried fixed time dining...is it normal for them not to show up in My Calendar?

Thanks.

Since the OP switched to Early Dining and doesn't need the My Time Dining reservations any more, will the reservations automatically drop off, or does the OP need to specifically cancel them so they'll be available for someone else to reserve?  Just wondering how that works.

8 minutes ago, nzdisneymom said:

Since the OP switched to Early Dining and doesn't need the My Time Dining reservations any more, will the reservations automatically drop off, or does the OP need to specifically cancel them so they'll be available for someone else to reserve?  Just wondering how that works.

My latest experience was when we switched from MTD to TD all our MTD reservations disappeared automatically. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nzdisneymom said:

Actually, neither happened. I tried to delete them, but there was no option for cancelling. I called Royal to have the MTD reservations deleted and was on the phone for an hour! I was told there was a major error, and IT needed to fix it. I got a ticket number; they said it may take 2 weeks to resolve. Jeesh!

I just switched our reservations for 4 of us on a 9 night Canada cruise.  I got 36 emails, one per person for each night.  They also disappeared from my calendar. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, craig01020 said:

Actually, neither happened. I tried to delete them, but there was no option for cancelling. I called Royal to have the MTD reservations deleted and was on the phone for an hour! I was told there was a major error, and IT needed to fix it. I got a ticket number; they said it may take 2 weeks to resolve. Jeesh!

Maybe you can eat dinner twice each night, then??  

• Haha 1