Emerald April 16 (2022) Refund Question

LostFan#1

I don't have a Covid-related claim as many passengers do who sailed on this trans-Atlantic, but is anyone out there still awaiting the $150/pp reimbursement for the internet? I specifically asked if this was a refundable credit, and the front desk assured me it was. I chatted with Princess two weeks ago, and that agent said it could take 6 weeks. That would be this Sunday, June 12. 

Thanks,

Debbie

What did your final statement say? It should show, if you had refundable/non-refundable OBC.

It's likely taking longer due to staffing shortages. Don't forget: almost everyone involved with booking cruises lost their jobs for the shut down. Many found other jobs. They're having trouble ramping back up.

10 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

It should show, if you had refundable/non-refundable OBC.

Thanks, JF - our statement shows a negative balance and nothing about "ref." or "non-ref."

7 minutes ago, kiwimum said:

Our last refund took 9 weeks.   We were also on the April 16 and are still waiting for a refund.   Expect to see it early July.

Thanks, kiwimum - will keep waiting and looking, too; I assume it will arrive as a check?

1 minute ago, LostFan#1 said:

Thanks, JF - our statement shows a negative balance and nothing about "ref." or "non-ref."

That's refundable. Did it say "referred to Corporate Finance"? That's apparently the new term for "you're gonna get a check"...someday.

On another thread, they're discussing OBC. It's apparently taking 2-3 months for checks to be mailed.