Quick anniversary cruise

aml3679

We are celebrating our 37th wedding anniversary this coming October. Just booked a quick four day  five day quick getaway for the freedom from October 6 to the 10th. Excited.

• Like 8

Congratulations to you all! When you get on board, go to Guest Services and let them know that you all are celebrating your 37th wedding anniversary by going on a Carnival Cruise. That's what I did to add a $100 gift card to our S&S account. I was asked by the G.S. services nice rep working the desk, & I told here we were celebrating our50th anniversary, and she immediately printed us up 2 complimentary drink tickets and these:

20190727_171034.thumb.jpg.33c309e5cc2bc5fda6e05404e6b19980.jpg 

20190727_190709.jpg

• Like 2

Congrats aml3679, time sure does fly.

We are celebrating our 36th on the Panorama this September. We honeymooned in PV and will be in PV on the Actual Wedding Day, 36 years later! 

Edited by DnD CruiserZ
Maths is hard...36 years, not 37!
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, DnD CruiserZ said:

We are celebrating our 37th on the Panorama this September. We honeymooned in PV and will be in PV on the Actual Wedding Day, 37 years later! 

Great timing! 👍

• 4 months later...

My husband & I are cruising this month, and under our guest info online, I checked the "anniversary" boxes for each of us.  Does anyone know what sort of acknowledgement is being done lately?  (I didn't tell my husband I checked the boxes so it would be a surprise.)  BTW, not a big number anniversary for us - just thought it would be fun if a little something happened.  Thought I heard the cakes weren't be done anymore, so I wondered if someone has a recent experience.